|Mass grave of Jews killed during the|
Holocaust, in Kopaygorod, Ukraine
- Moshe Schnek - lived in Kanjiža, killed in Auschwitz in 1944.
- Esther Schnek (née Mentzer) born in Kanjiža, killed in Auschwitz in 1944.
- Rachel Stein (née Fogel) - born in Vyzhnytsia, Bukovina (modern Ukraine), survived Nazi exile in Transnistria. Died 1957 in Israel.
- Chaya Sheindel Teitelbaum (née Halberstam) - born in Bobowa, Galicia (modern Poland), killed in Auschwitz in 1944.
- Gitel Mentzer (née Goldberger) - born ca 1847 in Kanjiža, killed by the Nazis in 1944.
- Mordecai Aaron Mentzer - lived in Kanjiža pre war, killed by the Nazis in 1944.
- Eliezer Schnek, killed in 1944.
- Rachel Schnek, killed in 1944.